Profiles is seeking a Production Designer to join the In-Store Advertising team of industry leader in the retail marketplace. This position is a contract opportunity, and is located in Irving, TX. The position will be remote until further notice.
Production Designer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design and production of graphic assets, including store signage and POP display ads.
- Manage photography and online asset management tool.
- Will be self-organized and manage deadlines and production scheduling on numerous, concurrent projects.
- Exhibit a clear understanding of marketing objectives, an understanding of production constraints and capabilities, and a thorough understanding of design, layout and typography.
- Troubleshoot and design graphic production workflows, not just the files themselves.
Production Designer Requirements:
- High-Level attention to detail.
- 3+ years of graphic design experience.
- Retail industry experience.
- Commercial POP Displays and merchandising experience.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.