Our client, a global company located in the Dallas, TX has an immediate opportunity for a Program Manager with a corporate background for a long-term, onsite contract position. The Program Manager will work on developing program plans to maximize community and brand impact and ensure alignment with Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives and is in a highly visible role.
Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of assigned programs, including setting of objectives, and developing and implementing initiatives and related tactics at global and local levels.
- Provide strategic leadership and subject matter expertise on assigned Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs.
- Represent the firm’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goals in diverse industry and client facing forums.
- Share expertise by leading cross-functional, internal and external teams.
- Identify key stakeholder needs to develop new and more efficient and effective ways to deliver Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs, content and tools that ensure maximum value for our communities, associates and the firm.
- Manage vendor relationships from contract creation to implementation of milestones.
- Develop and adapt CSR programs to maximize associate engagement and enhance community relationships.
- Align community needs and CSR programming for optimal associate engagement, community outreach and business impact. Associate Engagement.
- Embed associate outreach into CSR programs and develop support systems to expand associate awareness and participation.
- Segment associate audiences.
- Build and maintain relationships with key global, regional, and local nonprofit and community leaders whose work and missions are aligned with CSR program priorities.
- Understand the needs of regional and global communities; create and adapt community outreach programs to ensure maximum value for our communities, associates, and the firm.
- Empower associates, globally to engage in their communities leveraging Regional CSR Teams.
- Work with Corporate Communications and Corporate Segment Marketing partners to provide strategic direction for the voice of Corporate Social Responsibility to advance brand and reputation.
- Identify, evaluate and implement community sponsorship's and memberships as assigned.
Program Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with a corporate background.
- Program management experience. Proven ability to develop and execute plans.
- Strong relationship management skills and community orientation – demonstrated ability to build credible relationships across the organization and within communities.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and the decisiveness to translate those ideas into actions, and actions into results.
- Creative thinker, and ability to recognize opportunities, and stimulate internal actions to produce innovative solutions.
- Strong leadership skills to effectively drive programs, influence thinking and negotiate. (preferably across geographies)
- Strong analytical skills with keen instinct on how to gather meaningful data and construct persuasive positions.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while managing change and shifting priorities .
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as well as confidently interact with individuals at varying levels and positions.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven marketing experience with a track record of growing responsibilities.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications.
The leader in Marketing and Creative Technology recruiting since 1998, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.