Join a leading financial institution as the Project Coordinator for an immediate, full-time contract position.
Applicants must meet the below requirements for consideration.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of Traffic Coordinating, Project Coordinating, or Account Management experience at an Advertising/Integrated Marketing/Creative Agency.
- Solid Project Management skills with expertise in creative development process and creative project specs across various mediums including paid, print, digital, social and video.
- Must have experience with Workfront.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and proven track record of leading project communications with senior managers.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Creative Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Facilitate communications with key stakeholders across various teams to align campaign objectives and deliverables.
- Understand the creative landscape and objectives on all projects and provide substantive feedback to the team on all deliverables, including creative, testing plans, QA, production and execution.
- Ensure that all assets and deliverables are successfully executed according to workplan and that all stakeholders up-to-date with progress and changes to plan.
- Serve as liaison between marketing communications team, creative, and external vendors.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.