This person will collaborate with department managers to provide overall project support to ensure the efficient and timely delivery of high-quality work. The PM will work side by side with product design, research, and engineering teams in the delivery of world-class work.
Project Manager Requirements:
- BS / MS degree in engineering, computer science or a related field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in program management, project management, or product management.
- Experience with product design & development processes.
- Strong track record in supporting multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability and desire to adapt to constant change.
- Demonstrated proficiency with program and project management tools (JIRA, Asana, Gantt).
- Agile / SCRUM familiarity is a bonus.
- Autonomous transportation experience is a bonus.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles, and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Ensure deliverables meet objectives and key results.
- Define and manage processes, documentation best practices, and regular meetings.
- Coordinate team meetings & design reviews; take and publish detailed notes on decisions made and action items.
- Prepare progress reports for senior management.
- Research and evaluate new hardware and software technology and help make decisions on the cost-benefit analysis of new purchases
- Maintain the project budget.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.