The Project Manager must consistently deliver high-quality, profitable work through process and resource management. Emphasis is placed on efficient project workflow. Specific areas of responsibility include scheduling, securing specifications and assigning resources necessary to execute a variety of traditional and digital projects.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with the client service teams to provide realistic timelines that create a winning scenario for both the Agency and the customers.
- Monitor project progress and collaboratively revise timelines, sharing with extended team.
- Release all project deliverables to Client, Vendor or Media Operations by due date.
- Work with the Creative and Digital Directors to ensure timelines for integrated campaigns sync or overlap accordingly and contain appropriate cross-functional approvals.
- Review weekly status sheets to ensure accuracy and proper assignments with agreed-to schedules; escalate risks to Creative and/or Digital Directors.
- Set clear expectations for tasks, to do’s and project deliverables to internal teams; provide timely information or specifications (technical, functional).
- Manage team expectations with scheduling due dates, project progress, change management and reprioritization.
Project Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years agency or in-house experience
- BA in design, management or related field.
- Software: MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook), Creative Suite, Workamajig a plus.
- Knowledge of current web trends and technologies.
- Basic knowledge of content management systems (CMS) such as Umbraco, WordPress and Drupal.
- Overall digital knowledge of user interface (UI) design and development.
- Clear presentation of project plans, schedules, issues, risks and requirements to appropriate team members.
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, presentation and persuasion skills.
- Very strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Effective management of multiple, concurrent projects against aggressive timelines without compromising accuracy or quality.
- Great interpersonal skills and a do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- Ability to work under time constraints in a fast-paced, high-volume, multitasking environment while still having fun and remaining calm and poised under pressure.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.