We have an exciting contract opportunity to join the team as a Project Manager at a Fortune 100 Financial Services Corporation located in Richmond, VA. This is a long-term contract opportunity with a flex work schedule of two days onsite and three days remote in either Chicago, Plano or Richmond.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager and process professional who excels in a team environment and can communicate effectively with multiple levels of the organization. The Project Manager will work with line of business marketers to deliver emails, SMS, and push notifications.
The ideal candidate will be pivotal in the execution and delivery of customer-facing messaging with a strong IT knowledge, attention to detail, and ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment.
Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Background in digital technologies with an understanding for email, SMS, and push notification products.
- Experience in IT development environments with strong knowledge of agile processes.
- Embody a passion for delivering meaningful messages and experiences in a digital world.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to tailor messages to multiple audiences at different levels.
- Autonomously lead multiple projects, including demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other teams.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Partner with a copywriter and designer to implement new messages and updates to existing messages, including email, SMS, and push notifications, from initial concepts through delivery.
- Manage and track key activities involved with delivering messages, including configuration, testing, and launch activities.
- Work with line of business partners to obtain necessary process QA and Production approvals needed to send messages.
- Ensure all aspects of risk, compliance, and process controls are well-managed and followed.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision, and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.