We have an exciting opportunity with one of the world’s most recognized and successful consumer product brands as a remote Project Manager in Burlington, NJ. This is a contract assignment through the end of the year with potential to extend into 2024. This is a fully remote role but candidates must be able to work east coast hours.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by staying current on state-of-the-art practices.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Experience with Microsoft Project.
- Minimum of 2 years Agile experience
- Prior experience leading data and analytics projects.
- B.S. or B.A. required in a science or business-related degree such as but not limited to computer science, engineering, marketing, economics, statistics, or other related fields education required
- 5+ years of specific project management and/or process enabling-related experience in data and analytics projects required.
- High-level management and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, schedule and manage tasks effectively.
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Risk/Issues management.
- Cost control and budgeting skills.
- Ability to coordinate and implement change management and training plans.
- Ability to communicate effectively with functional business customers at all organizational levels.
- Experience supporting information systems preferred.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.