A leading marketing agency headquartered near Baltimore, MD is looking for a hybrid remote Project Manager for an immediate, full-time role. The agency is currently working on a hybrid remote schedule, working two days a week in the Baltimore, MD office.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Execute and integrate a variety of integrated marketing components.
- Manage the workflow of projects to and from clients as well as guide internal Agency process- connecting all the dots.
- Set up the creative team for efficient and effective creative projects.
- The ideal project manager is a creative thinker, a producer, and a master liaison between creative teams, account management teams.
- Strong project management skills to keep projects moving forward and navigate competing priorities when needed (experience with WorkZone or Asana is a plus).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to have open communication, conversations around ideas and the confidence to push back when needed.
- Experience managing projects in a client-facing capacity.
- Tech savvy (expert level not required but a comfort and core understanding in and across tech platforms is important).
- Comfortable working in a team environment – organizing and facilitating meetings along with cross-team collaboration.
- A problem solver by nature with the ability to see “the big picture,” predict what obstacles may be next, and recommend solutions.
- Comprehensive understanding of full-service marketing solutions.
- Experience in graphic design, and/or managing graphic designers.
- Experience and understanding of email marketing creation and best practices.
- Design or copywriting skills.
- Interest/ability to assist with the creation of presentations/decks.
- Ability to make minor website content tweaks.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.