Project Manager, Risk Events
Profiles is currently seeking a Project Manager, Risk Events to assist with Risk Event Remediation with our Fortune 200 client in Richmond, VA. This position will start remote, with the opportunity to commute into the Richmond, VA office when it reopens.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Data entry into online forms.
- Read and interpret reports.
- Ability to identify when data is out-of-the-ordinary.
- Reference training documents for troubleshooting needs, after training.
- Understand when to escalate problems to subject matter experts.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Project management for risk event clean up.
- Thorough, accurate documentation in various systems to meet the requirements of the Business Risk Office.
- Generation of timelines to delivery on remediation plans created by the business.
- Research and discovery to identify and secure resources needed for remediation of events.
- Effective communication, written and verbal, across a number of functions and at various levels.
- Overall project management of timelines, stakeholders, deliverable, dependencies, etc.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.