In addition to testing large websites and applications for clients, the QA department oversees Sitecore and Contentful training services for clients and resources such as content migrators/integrators. The QA department is also in charge of creating training documentation materials as client deliverables. The QA Specialist role is a split role that combines the various QA activities on projects as well as Sitecore and Contentful basics and template specific training efforts for clients.
QA Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute test plans against requirements and specifications.
- Test websites on multiple devices and browsers.
- Test websites from a functional standpoint, including manual testing, Automated testing, and Performance testing.
- Perform deployment regression testing (flexibility around timing is expected as regression may not always happen during regular business hours).
- Report and validate bugs and defects in a clear and organized manner using our bug tracking system.
- Point of contact for project managers for project specific Sitecore and Contentful client training for content managers, to assist with actual training sessions and training documentation, answering related questions, and participating in relevant client meetings.
- Create or oversee creation of project specific training documentation on Sitecore and Contentful projects with content manager training included in scope. Applies to internal content integration resources and client resources. This also includes confirming status of bugs in Jira before delivering documentation.
- Provide training sessions with client and internal content resources.
- Improve on existing training documentation format and templates (Confluence, Word, PPT, etc.).
• Participate and provide updates in project meetings.
• Quickly get up to speed on details of projects.
• Successful candidates must work respectfully in a group environment and manage their time efficiently.
QA Specialist Requirements:
- Extreme attention to details and thoroughness in all tasks.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to convey professionalism and engagement in all written, verbal and in-person meetings with team members and clients.
- High level of responsiveness, organization, and clarity in all communications.
- Reliability, availability, and ability to meet all assigned and agreed to dea
- dlines.Experience with cross browser and devices compatibility testing for design fidelity.
- Previous experience using issue tracking and documentation software preferred (Jira, Confluence).
- Previous experience using automated testing tools such as Selenium, Cypress, Flood.io.
- Experience testing Web content management systems (i.e., Sitecore, Contentful, Umbraco, Episerver, Sitefinity, etc.) preferred.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.