Salesforce CRM Marketing Manager
Join a luxury creative agency in Washington, DC as the Salesforce CRM Campaign Strategist. The CRM Campaign Strategist will sit onsite in the DC office. Agency experience preferred.
The Salesforce CRM Campaign Strategist will project manage marketing campaigns via Salesforce Marketing Cloud. The ideal candidate will have an agency background and be dynamic and energetic, helping to bring the brand and communication content to life.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Strategist Responsibilities:
- Oversee complex project plans across global and regional teams, towards campaign delivery via Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns within Salesforce.
- Ability to work within budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal teams such as designer, data, and technology.
- Ensure that the client’s brand and identity adheres to the campaigns and communication channels.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials, provide signoffs, and advise development driven integrations.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Strategist Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in creating, managing, and deploying campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Must be an expert implementing and executing Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Must have agency background.
- Working experience in reporting, data and SQL.
- Project management and client-facing experience.
- Knowledge of HTML email design and understanding of email client compatibilities.
- Knowledge of reporting tools such as Tableau or Domo.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.