Salesforce Marketing Cloud Strategist
We are partnering with a luxury creative agency in Washington, DC to find a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Strategist to join their growing team.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Strategist will project manage marketing campaigns via Salesforce Marketing Cloud. The ideal candidate will have an agency background and be dynamic and energetic, helping to bring the brand and communication content to life.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Strategist Responsibilities:
- Oversee complex project plans across regional and global teams, towards campaign delivery
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns within Salesforce.
- Ability to work within budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal teams such as designer, data, and technology
- Ensure that the client’s brand and identity adheres to the campaigns and communication channels.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign-off.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Strategist Qualifications:
- Must have agency background.
- Hands on experience in creating, managing, and deploying campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Must be an expert implementing and executing Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with Automation Studio and Journey Builder.
- Project management and client-facing experience.
- Knowledge of HTML email design and understanding of email client compatibilities.
- Knowledge of reporting tools such as Tableau or Domoor.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.