Profiles is currently seeking a Marketing Project Manager / Segment Lead to join the Online Marketing Operations team of a Fortune 100 Financial Services Corporation. This position is a contract opportunity in Richmond, VA.
The Marketing Project Manager / Segment Lead leads the development and implementation of business intent and requirements for internet marketing and product strategies focused on new customer acquisition. Works cross-functionally, to develop clear business intent and requirements for the marketing initiative.
Marketing Project Manager / Segment Lead Responsibilities:
- Partner with key business intent owner and build teams to develop clear business intent, identify risks for intent execution and build key components to bring new products to market.
- Develop and maintain process documentation and drive continuous process improvements.
- Perform quality assurance checks on actions taken to ensure accuracy.
- Serve as subject matter expert to outside resources.
- Monitors the progression of findings against mitigation plans to ensure timely closure.
- Easily adaptable in a fast paced environment, by being able to navigate between BAU solicitation work and perform in market issue resolution.
- Problem-solve issues and correct errors as they arise.
- Continually look for ways to streamline and improve overall process.
- Stay abreast of product terms, changes and launches across card acquisitions.
- Maintain monthly dashboards and reporting.
Marketing Project Manager / Segment Lead Requirements:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification, Bachelor's Degree or military experience, a plus.
- At least 1 year of experience in Microsoft Office or G Suite.
- At least 2+ years of experience in Business Process Management, Project Management, Relationship Management or Risk Management.
- Lean or Six Sigma certification.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.