A leading marketing agency headquartered near Baltimore, MD is looking for a remote SEM Specialist for an immediate, full-time role. The role can either be hybrid or fully remote.
This role will work to develop and manage SEM and PPC display campaigns. The ideal candidate will be adept at keeping their eyes on the data while at the same time being able to think big picture and make the agency client’s dollars work harder.
SEM Specialist Responsibilities:
- Day to day management of SEM campaigns, including account structure, keyword research, bid strategies and management, ad copy writing and other core PPC functions.
- Development of digital media strategies that perform in tandem with an integrated media and overall advertising strategy.
- Understanding SEM KPIs and collaborating with analytics team to deliver meaningful campaign insights and actionable takeaways.
- Interpreting, compiling, summarizing and communicating learnings from primary and secondary data, striving to continuously improve the ROI of a client’s budget.
- Managing relationships with vendor partners and staying up to date on SEM and PPC trends to stay relevant and effective.
- Direct experience with SEM Campaign design, development, and management.
- Knowledge of advanced interactive targeting technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to create and interpret reports that assess campaign delivery against KPIs and identify opportunities to improve digital campaign performance.
- Thorough knowledge of Google Adwords and Microsoft Ads as well as bid management tools, with certification in both platforms preferred.
- Prior experience with third party ad-serving and campaign trafficking as well as website analytics tools (ie Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with attention to details, deadlines, budgets and timelines.
- Exceptional analytical and Excel expertise combined with strong written and communication skills.
- Passion for digital media and a drive to continue to learn more and keep up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
- Ability to work well independently and collaborate effectively with media and client services teams.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.