Senior Account Executive
We have an exciting opportunity to work with a leading marketing agency headquartered near Baltimore, MD. The agency is expanding their client services and looking for a Senior Account Executive for an immediate, full time role. The agency is currently working on a hybrid model with 3 days per week in office.
The Senior Account Executive will be a highly motivated, energetic individual who is responsible for building relationships between the client and the agency while exhibiting core values of curiosity, warmth, and perseverance. They contribute to the agency purpose of helping people make decisions that are in accordance with their values by managing the day-to-day execution of the client’s marketing activity.
Senior Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Build and nurture positive client relationships.
- Actively participate in client meetings, leading calls on projects you are responsible for and meet regularly with clients’ team to plan and execute marketing activities that are in alignment with objectives.
- Gather, consolidate, and communicate feedback from the client on campaign work to build satisfaction, recognition of agency value, and secure client trust.
- Plan and conduct secondary and field market research and analyze to extract insights.
- Spot opportunities for organic business growth and share them with your manager.
- Work with account supervisor to maintain each client’s budget to achieve the agency’s revenue to margin ratio goals.
- Develop strong creative briefs that are rooted in research and client and marketing knowledge.
- Brief creative teams in a simple, concise, yet inspiring manner, ensuring that they are fully aware of the client’s requirements.
- Compassionately critique creative work and provide evidence-based opinions.
- Demonstrate organizational and time management skills to effectively manage work requirements.
- Ensure senior account team members are aware of all critical client deadlines to enable them to support you in prioritizing work.
- Work with project management to brief appropriate cross-functional team members on assigned projects.
- Manage and update client status sheets and project tasks on a daily basis.
- Review project schedules from project management, monitor progress of projects and ensure deliverables are released in a timely manner.
Senior Account Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is required.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience.
- Agency experience or a client service facing role is preferred.
- Food, beverage or hospitality industry experience is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication and relationship-building skills within all levels of an organization.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactive self-starter who is strategically aware.
- Able to execute a marketing campaign with close attention to detail, analyze results and identify optimizations based on learnings.
- Solid understanding of both traditional and digital marketing channels and tactics, and the ability to articulate how they work together to support a client’s objectives.
- Supreme organizational and project management skills.
- Budding presentation skills with a knack for compelling storytelling.
- Take great pride in your work by being committed to delivering on all activities with excellence.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.