Senior Account Executive
An innovative healthcare agency is seeking a Senior Account Executive for an immediate start. This opportunity is 100% remote.
The Senior Account Executive manages day-to-day activities of assigned account(s), while coordinating effectively with client brand team and extended partners on development of tactics. The position assumes financial responsibility of managing project budgets and strategic understanding of the client business and provides sound and responsible client counsel.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Senior Account Executive Requirements:
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to plan and prioritize effectively.
- Capable of troubleshooting project obstacles and challenges by demonstrating creative problem solving.
- Secure an understanding of the clients business by reading clinical studies and trade publications.
- Understand advertising fundamentals, including positioning, branding and principles of good creative.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- 3-4 years in advertising; pharmaceuticals/healthcare preferred.
- Guide day-to-day development of projects within approved plans.
- Ensure stages of projects are approved with adequate time to meet deadlines.
- Develop estimates with team and gains client approval.
- Create and monitor project budgets.
- Conduct client status calls/meetings; writes and issues contact reports and status reports.
- Coordinate effectively with internal/external team members and clients.
- Acquire thorough knowledge of client’s business to anticipate marketing and advertising challenges and opportunities.
- Monitor competitive promotional initiatives.
- Participate in developing promotional plans.
- Respond to both internal and external client requests promptly and appropriately.
- Begin to manage junior staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.