Senior Account Manager Remote
Join the growing team of an award-winning web services digital agency, based in Baltimore, MD as their Senior Account Manager for a remote opportunity.
The Senior Account Manager to be a part of a talented Accounts Team that works on strategy and execution of large-scale digital transformation projects with exciting clients, with long-term engagements. This position reports to the Director of Account Management.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Senior Account Manager Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills. The ability to lead, to explain complex matters in appealingly clear and comprehensible ways, and to form deep and substantive bonds with the client and team.
- Industry experience. Knowledge of digital transformation projects and large website implementation projects is required; healthcare domain experience and digital marketing experience is a plus.
- Exceptional conceptual ability. The ability to absorb information quickly, provide analysis of client needs, and to understand and discuss complex projects and business cases.
- Excellent communication skills. Strong ability to convey professionalism and engagement in all written and verbal communications with clients and internal project teams is required. The ability to summarize in compelling presentations to clients, partners, and internal audiences, to tell a good story, and to craft an engaging PowerPoint.
- Proven project experience. Proven experience concepting digital projects from inception to launch. Even though the role will not involve directly managing the details of projects, having been directly involved in similar project execution is important.
- BA in related field or similar degree.
- 5+ years of experience in web and/or software solutions managing large-scale digital projects as a Senior Project Manager / Account Manager, most recently with an Account Manager focus, managing a diverse portfolio of accounts (preferably with healthcare experience).
Senior Account Manager Responsibilities:
- High-level strategic and tactical ownership and direction of a set of high-profile accounts, with projects within the account run by project managers.
- Develop broader and deeper organizational contacts.
- In coordination and collaboration with the project manager(s), responsibility for account health (considered quantitatively and qualitatively), including understanding of budgets and profitability over time.
- Program management, where multiple overlapping or long-term engagements are in play with an individual accounts.
- Ongoing planning and new business development for specific accounts, including multi-year roadmaps.
- Participation in new business scoping, quoting and development processes, including presentations.
- Ongoing collaboration with management and project managers on troubleshooting ongoing project-related account matters.
- Reporting about accounts to senior management.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.