Senior Art Director
The ideal Senior Art Director candidate is a creative and motivated individual with five or more years at an advertising agency and solid experience in all categories of print, broadcast and digital. This position is not a design position. This position will come with strong creative concept skills, a great design eye, and technical knowledge for bringing everything together in a cohesive and strategic way.
Senior Art Director Requirements:
- Must have a strong, award-winning portfolio that includes TV and digital concepting as well.
Senior Art Director Responsibilities:
- Help establish and maintain the best possible standards for all things creative.
- Consult with the Creative Director, Copywriters, Production team, Social Media team, Client Services team…pretty much everyone.
- Review and approve finished art and conceptual material and supervise revisions.
- Maintain a current list of available freelance creative talent.
- Recommend and direct freelancers.
- Recommend and direct production companies, photographers and talent.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.