Senior Art Director
We have an exciting opportunity to join the creative brand team at a Fortune 100 Financial Services Corporation located in Richmond, VA as a remote Senior Art Director. This is a long-term contract position.
The ideal Senior Art Director candidate will have excellent brainstorming abilities with experience developing those ideas into creative material for innovative products. The candidate should have new business pitch, presentation, and deck design experience with the ability to adapt brand guidelines to multiple uses. This Senior Art Director will lead multiple projects at one time.
Senior Art Director Responsibilities:
- Work with copywriters, creative directors, brand, and marketing strategists.
- Work with internal marketing and line-of-business.
- Brainstorm big concepts one day and tackle detail-oriented projects the next.
- Understand the importance of integrated thinking across channels, products, and audiences, while staying true to the brand.
- Use strategy to inform your creative decisions.
- Deliver error-free work, using best practices with keen attention to detail.
- Present work in a compelling way to create support across different audiences.
- Excellent mock-up, color correction and photo manipulation skills
Senior Art Director Qualifications:
- 3+ years of design experience in a professional setting.
- 3+ years of experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- 2+ year of experience working with a prototyping software: Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD.
- Slide design experience – Google slides, Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision, and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.