Senior Business Development Manager Remote
(This is an internal, remote position with Profiles)
As a remote Senior Business Development Manager, your role is based around building and nurturing relationships for Profiles.
Profiles is a marketing and creative technology staffing firm, servicing enterprise and Fortune 500 clients across the industries of Financial, Healthcare, Hospitality, Consumer Goods, Advertising and Branding, Digital and Information Technology. Being a part of the Sales team, your strategic focus is to grow and develop existing accounts while boldly and fearlessly going after new business.
Senior Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement an effective strategic account plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives for medium to large accounts.
- Perform appropriate prospecting and screening activities to identify qualified prospects for new business development.
- Use consultative sales strategies to effectively overcome client objections and maximize sales activity within assigned territory.
- Establish and maintain good public relations and networking within the community to develop new business.
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop comprehensive sales presentation materials tailored to respective accounts.
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new and existing accounts.
- Interface with appropriate management to establish pricing for contracts that are consistent with the company’s financial objectives.
Senior Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of related work experience within sales, business development and/or account management in a B2B environment.
- Staffing industry and/or marketing, digital, or creative experience required.
- Successful track record of selling new accounts in a service environment.
- Strong solutions selling, consultative, presentation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to effectively work autonomously with minimal management direction. Demonstrated organizational and planning skills.
Senior Business Development Manager Perks:
- Existing client portfolio from which to build.
- Car and cell phone allowance.
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission. Internal competitions with cash prize awards, PTO, flex schedule, or trips.
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short-term / Long-term Disability, 401(k) matching.
- Casual dress and upbeat team dynamic when in office.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.