Profiles is seeking a Senior Copywriter to join the creative team at a Fortune 200 financial services corporation in Richmond, VA and is open to remote.
The ideal candidate is a meticulous wordsmith and natural storyteller with an impressive portfolio showcasing integrated marketing campaigns across a body of work including direct mail, digital, print, social, event, in-store, and out-of-home.
Senior Copywriter Responsibilities
- Distill complex information into simple relevant messages across several channels.
- Ability to execute across integrated marketing campaigns.
- Drives the development of powerful, engaging copy.
- Execute master and creative strategies and solutions.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to produce original, brand-elevating copy.
- A range of writing skills to complete assignments, from compelling headlines to succinct product benefits, to long-form storytelling.
- Ability to receive and manage input and feedback from a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to approach assignments from a customer-centric perspective while also understanding higher level business and marketing objectives.
- Possess a positive attitude and readily partner and collaborate with multiple stakeholders and creative teams.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –www.careerprofiles.com.