Profiles is seeking a Senior Copywriter to join the growing Banking Brand team of a Fortune F10 Financial Services Corporation. This exciting long-term contract assignment is located in McLean, VA. The Senior Copywriter will initially work remotely until a return to office hybrid schedule is determined.
The Senior Copywriter will have a passion for bringing a conversational and slightly playful voice to all forms of business to consumer (B2C) digital copywriting, creating content that compels customers to take action.
If you are a Copywriter who cares about the customer experience and will constantly strive to make it better, keep reading!
Senior Copywriter Responsibilities:.
- Create both long-form and short-form digital copy that details retail banks' products, services, benefits and features.
Deliver copy for campaign-based websites, display ads, emails, banner ads, marketing articles, direct mail and signage.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of advertising and marketing trends and translate business intent into creative strategies and executions that market products effectively.
- Collaborate with Art Directors.
- Concisely share rationale for copy choices supported by data.
- Editing your own content.
- Confidently leading presentations and kicking off new projects.
Senior Copywriter Requirements:
- 4-year degree in communications, creative writing, journalism or similar discipline.
- 3 – 8 years of copywriting experience.
- Enterprise, corporate or agency work experience.
- Digital copy experience required within any industry; Financial Services experience is a plus.
- Portfolio demonstrates a conversational tone in copy samples; heavy (B2C) copywriting experience is preferred.
- Editing skills – ability to edit your own content
- Google suite knowledge
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.