We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Copywriter to join the brand creative team at a Fortune 100 Financial Services Corporation located in Chicago, IL This is a hybrid remote contract position. Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
The ideal Senior Copywriter candidate will have excellent storytelling and big idea experience who can write and present compelling work for various audiences from print to digital in brand creative including product, channel, and several types of digital marketing communications.
Senior Copywriter Requirements:
- At least 3 years of copywriting or creative writing experience in a professional setting.
- Portfolio of creative work.
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following marketing areas: B2B, Experiential, Performance, or Direct Response Experience in the financial services industry.
Senior Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm big concepts and tackle detail-oriented projects.
- Work with a team of art directors, creative directors, brand, and marketing strategists.
- Work with various stakeholders including internal marketing and line-of-business.
- Understand the importance of integrated thinking across channels, products, and audiences, while staying true to the brand.
- Use strategy to inform your creative decisions.
- Deliver error-free work, using best practices with keen attention to detail.
- Understand the goals of a project, take direction well, and ask questions when clarity is needed.
- Present work in a compelling way to create support across different audiences.
- Manage multiple deadlines on numerous projects happening at the same time.
- Create great customer experiences and strengthen the brand.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –www.careerprofiles.com.