Senior Copywriter Responsibilities:
- From print to digital channels, craft messaging for current customers, those we’ve just met, and ones we want to bring on board. Everything from writing headlines to translating legalese into user-friendly language.
- Brainstorm big concepts one day and tackle detail-oriented projects the next.
- Collaborate with a lot of smart people.
- Work with your team—art directors, creative directors, brand and marketing strategists.
- Work with your partners—internal marketing and line-of-business.
- Create marketing that cuts through the noise.
- Use strategy to inform your creative decisions.
- Understand the importance of integrated thinking across channels, products and audiences, while staying true to the brand.
- Learn from consumer insights and let them influence your work.
- Be willing to push the process and mindsets of others to create great customer experiences and strengthen brand.
- Get stuff done. On time. Every time.
- Manage multiple deadlines on numerous projects happening at the same time.
- Deliver error-free work, using best practices with keen attention to detail.
- Listen to and incorporate feedback.
- Determine when to use existing solutions or start from scratch, so you can invest your time where it matters.
- Understand the goals of a project, take direction well, and ask questions when you need clarity.
- Present your work in a compelling way to create support across different audiences.
Senior Copywriter Requirements:
- At least 2 years of copywriting or creative writing experience
- Portfolio of your creative work.
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience, preferred.
- Experience in one or more of the following marketing areas: B2B, Experiential, Performance, or Direct Response, preferred.
- Experience in the financial services industry, preferred.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.