We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Copywriter to join the marketing team at a Fortune 100 Financial Services Corporation located in Richmond, VA. This is a remote contract position.
The ideal Senior Copywriter candidate will have excellent brainstorm abilities with experience developing those ideas into creative material for display ads, email, video and has worked on a diverse range of digital projects.
Senior Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Review and proof emails created by in-house teams and outside agencies for alignment with email best practices, corporate editorial standards, and brand voice.
- Provide editorial revisions to designers using Acrobat and G Suite apps.
- Work with business and creative teams as an email subject matter expert to update existing creative work or develop new email marketing creatives.
- Work with brand and business teams for multi-stage internal reviews and approvals.
- Work within tight schedules and deadlines.
- Work within regulatory and accessibility compliance guidelines.
Senior Copywriter Qualifications:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience, preferably digital and/or some agency experience.
- Insanely keen eye for detail, grammar, punctuation, and errors.
- Strong organizational skills a must—an amazing ability to manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously.
- Proven ability to check, re-check and check again to ensure all prior revisions are in place.
- Familiarity with Google Docs and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision, and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.