Senior Creative Lead – Art Director
Profiles is seeking an ambitious Senior Creative Lead – Art Director courtesy of one of our well-established clients local to the Baltimore area. The position is a remote contract opportunity.
The ideal Senior Creative Lead – Art Director is a creative storyteller who leveraging both a creative and strategic vision to drive impactful results across the organization, as a whole. Not only will the Senior Creative Lead play the lead role in creating advertising and marketing material, this individual will also be responsible for creation from concept to delivery.
Additionally, the Senior Creative Lead will be hands-on with concepting, art and photo direction, design, communications, and writing to capture the appropriate target audience’s attention and create long standing consumers. In this role, the Senior Creative Lead will partner with various stakeholders, creative leadership, operational and production departments to ensure consistency and successful brand vision execution.
Senior Art Director Responsibilities:
- Lead creative work for the training category creative across all digital, social, web, experiential, and print marketing platforms.
- Direct all aspects of creative: copy, imagery, design, retail, video and social content.
- Meet with partners to align on marketing and creative strategy as well as collaborating with creative and cross-functional partners.
- Utilize regional and global data to elevate consumer experiences through art and copy.
- Collaborate with global and regional creative, marketing, and operations teams to ensure alignment.
- Design with versatility and constantly seek new and innovative ways to elevate customer experience.
- Influence cross-functional teams on brand excellence and current/future design trends.
- Understand of the full consumer journey and focus on connecting all consumer touch points.
- Great collaborator who does not just take part in cross-functional projects but is vocal and understands how to lead, inspire and get the best out of their teammates.
- Understanding of and the ability to direct all aspects of creative: copy, imagery, design, retail, video and social content.
- Responsibility over brand and seasonal creative, digital first – with contributions to omni-customer experience touchpoints.
- Design and development of both individual and group design.
- Think strategically about the work they create and how solutions to projects can benefit the whole creative team and become repeatable.
- Managing process: shaping and evolving the design process as it intersects with inputs, outputs and handoffs to achieve smarter and more efficient work processes.
Senior Art Director Requirements:
- BFA in graphic design, visual communications, or another relevant field.
- 8+ years of experience in a design role, preferably agency or in-house along with 3+ years of experience leading projects independently or with a team.
- Solid understanding of digital and print design (Adobe Creative Suite); strong portfolio showing best in class solutions with examples of progressing towards mastering the fundamentals of brand and a strong focus on those principles.
- Collaborative, intuitive, pro-active, a good problem solver and able to negotiate solves given differing opinions from differing stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with the Creative Director, designers, agency partners, external resources, copy, category partners to produce transformative storytelling executions and experiences that reflect and elevate brand and standards.
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Thoughtful and considerate leadership skills; team player and set good example for junior staff members.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and build relationships cross-functionally and have the hard conversations to protect the brand.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.