Senior Digital Analytics Manager
Lead the small marketing analytics team of a well-known, household brand as a hybrid remote Senior Manager of Digital Analytics in the Dallas-Fort Worth, TX metro area. This is a full-time, hybrid opportunity.
The Senior Manager of Digital Analytics will be responsible for leading the marketing analytics team and will drive personalization to deliver the right message, to the right customer, in the right channel.
Are you an entrepreneurial, customer-obsessed Marketing Analytics & Loyalty Marketing expert looking to take your career to the next level? And do you thrive in a fast-paced retail environment, while driving large-scale changes across your organization? Look no further!
- Responsible for developing the pricing strategy and P&L management.
- Establish an overall personalization strategy for the entire business.
- Perform day to day analysis of pricing to determine overall effectiveness of pricing strategy and plan.
- Measure digital analytics performance and sustainability.
- Partner with IT, Digital, CRM and Social teams Develop and implement a roadmap to 1:1 personalization across channels.
- Prepare necessary financial modeling to determine pricing opportunities at a national and regional and promotional level.
- Provide Product team data-driven insights and analysis to support ongoing sales and profitability growth.
- Support analysis for delivery promotional activity on an ongoing basis by merchant.
- Evaluate competitive information to continually align pricing strategies within the marketplace.
- Manage the delivery P&L to ensure we drive profitability and operate within budget constraints
- Design frameworks for the team to develop A|B testing framework
- Synthesize data and analysis (e.g., A/B testing) to generate actionable insights to solve complex problems
- Conduct deep dive analysis to identify profitability optimization opportunities, apply problem solving methodology to drive sustainable improvements
- Apply existing and new solutions in creative ways to address complex issues and problems
- Build out advanced analytical capabilities and define analytical priorities
- Ability to independently analyze data, generate relevant insights, present to diverse audience, and convey sophisticated findings in a clear and impactful way
- Implement a continuous test and learn methodology for optimization purposes.
- 5+ years of experience as a leader of a digital analytics.
- 2+ years experience managing a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in financial, business analysis, or another related field.
- Previous experience in retail, QSR, CPG and Franchise and/or DSD organization preferred.
- Previous experience in building models to predict financial impact of decisions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL and noSQL query syntax, data cleansing and data transformation.
- Extensive experience with data analytics tools such as PowerBI, Alteryx, SAS or equivalent.
- Able to quickly assess an opportunity with incomplete data, frame a strategy, business case, and action plan; then drive.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver results.
- Self-starter personality who can operate with minimal supervision.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.