Senior Digital Designer
We are partnering with a luxury creative agency in Washington, DC to find a Senior Digital Designer to join their growing team.
The ideal Senior Digital Designer will have an endless desire for innovative design and raise the bar of output quality.
Senior Digital Designer Responsibilities:
- Create and implement unique, innovative concepts and design strategies across the full spectrum of the digital media environment, and integrated marketing campaigns like social, digital advertising, and CRM.
- Lead digital projects through research, discovery, strategy, information architecture, and interaction design to define the overall user experience.
- Lead design briefs and communication briefs and use creative techniques to solve problems.
- Present creative deliverables to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with team on scope definition and phasing of project timelines to conform to project scope and budget parameters.
- Follow industry trends, emerging technologies and best practices, and share with larger creative team.
- Deliver design work on time and to highest standard while creating innovative design.
Senior Digital Designer Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 years of digital design experience in creative marketing and communications agencies.
- Strong digital design experience in email, social, and web design.
- Strong background in Adobe CC, Sketch is highly desired.
- Experience in Animation, Video Editing, and Type Design is highly desired.
- Proven experience of delivering innovative campaigns across all channels.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.