Senior Digital Healthcare Sales Manager
Join the growing team of an award-winning web services digital agency, based in Baltimore, MD as their Senior Digital Healthcare Sales Manager for a remote opportunity.
The Senior Digital Healthcare Sales Manager will work with the existing new business team to extend the reach and network of our leading practice in consumer healthcare digital transformations and website development. Working with the Manager of New Business, CEO, directors, and project/account managers, this position will focus on identifying and closing greater than $4M of net new projects with new clients in the continental U.S. Sales at the agency are highly substantive and flow directly from a strong knowledge of digital project concerns, client business drivers, and specific domain expertise—in their case, largely focused on consumer healthcare.
Ideal candidates are seasoned and have led major sales initiatives before and have strong domain experience in digital and consumer healthcare that they can bring to bear to amplify the agency ability to attract and close qualified prospects.
This is a salaried position, not commission-based, with the possibility of bonuses related to meeting quantifiable sales targets. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), interacting closely with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), and Manager of New Business & Marketing (as well as others).
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Senior Sales Manager, Digital Healthcare Requirements:
- BA or similar degree in related field.
- 5+ years of sales experience in web and/or software solutions, with experience leading major sales initiatives; candidates should have strong domain experience in digital and consumer healthcare.
- Experienced in digital solutions and technology services delivery across phases: design, architect, build, rollout, and support.
- Experienced in agile project management processes and tools.
- Experienced in coaching and mentoring new business pitch teams.
- Experienced in engaging with senior managers at customer companies, internally and partners.
- Proven track record in customer delivery management and customer satisfaction management.
- An analytical person, with skills to be able to effectively problem solve on the fly and manage high pressure situations.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Preferably one who is experienced in global delivery and working with diverse cultures and time zones.
- Strong interpersonal/people skills.
- Strong experience in productivity tools such as MS-Office. Proficiency in all MS Office applications (including MS Project) and a strong general knowledge of business, digital marketing, and web technologies. Experience with Jira, Confluence, Webvantage, SharePoint and/or Smartsheet is also a plus.
Senior Sales Manager, Digital Healthcare Responsibilities:
- Confidently support the growth of the agency consumer healthcare business in the U.S. driving both net new prospects and closures.
- Engage in structured lead generation sales activities, including but not limited to prospect research, networking, cold calls, events, conferences, and thought-leadership outreach.
- Support the growth and maintenance of the sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand.
- Responsibility for the end-to-end sales and account management lifecycle for the business that the Sales Manager develops, in collaboration with the Manager of New Business & Marketing.
- Innovate, brainstorm and work to ensure the agency remains competitive positioning for sales within the U.S. healthcare market.
- Collaborating with the Manager of New Business & Marketing and project managers, act as a trusted advisor to our healthcare clients and partners and collaborate with them, identifying new business, suggesting high level and well-tailored solutions and cement TBG as a key partner to them.
- Develop presentations focused to strategically sell specific projects to specific healthcare clients. Ultimately after a period of learning, take the lead on the sales strategy for specific projects.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of agency offerings both locally and globally and utilize this knowledge to identify profitable business opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Manager of New Business & Marketing, directors, internal teams, both technical and non-technical, to build technically sound and competitive offerings and furthermore utilize and collaborate with these teams when pitches are secured.
- As the sales team grows, support, mentor, and guide more junior members of the sales team in regard to new business development, account expansion and sales administration tasks to build a successful sales organization.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.