Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
We have an exciting opportunity to work with a leading marketing agency headquartered near Columbia, MD. The agency is expanding their marketing department and looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist for an immediate, full time role. The agency is currently working on a hybrid remote schedule, working three days in office.
The Senior Digital Marketing Strategist will develop integrated media strategies and the tracking, measurement and attainment of the corresponding measurable goals for paid, owned and earned channels. Focus is on integrated paid media (search + social) management.
Senior Digital Marketing Strategist Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the client services team, maintaining strong lines of active communication to ensure that expectations are clear, consistent and ultimately met.
- Provide POV and insight into the latest best practices, trends, supporting performance data, etc.
- Assist with the plan/project scope development and allocations.
- Uncover quantifiable business goals, vertical trends and preferences for success measurement.
- Identify opportunities across digital marketing channels to best target desired audiences and create competitive advantage in support of overarching integrated digital marketing strategy.
- Support the identification of key content priorities and the development of editorial plans.
- Advocate for the strategy in cross-functional team discussions and planning, with a strong understanding of the client, industry and integrated opportunities.
- Lead channel execution through direct management of in-platform activities inclusive of campaign builds and optimizations, content uploads, tracking and monitoring.
- Lead channel data analysis, performance and insights in conjunction with internal and external cadence of review as well as for independent projects and campaigns.
- Collaborate and/or direct the design, layout and content for campaign copy and assets as needed in partnership with creative and technology teams.
- Lead the recruitment and review of specialists in support of department head.
- Lead the onboarding and training of specialists for the attainment of cross-channel aptitude, continued subject-matter expertise, client knowledge, emerging trends and cross-functional collaboration.
- Contribute to the consistent education of cross-functional teams through identified and self-directed opportunities resulting from conferences, webinars, research, etc.
- Actively support the agency mission by providing the highest caliber contributions in addition to daily interactions internally and externally.
Senior Digital Marketing Strategist Requirements:
- College graduate (marketing specialty preferred), with a minimum of 3-5 years of proven professional experience in a digital marketing execution role either in an internal marketing group or digital agency.
- Expert, hands-on proficiency in all owned, earned and paid digital marketing disciplines and platforms (content strategy, onsite/offsite SEO, paid search/display/social, organic social, email marketing).
- Ability to gather and comprehend data for analysis of marketing performance, identification of trends, and provision of actionable insights and recommendations for ongoing optimization of activities.
- Experience leading strategic planning for marketing campaign execution and website development.
- Flawless presentation skills that showcase knowledge, contextual understanding and polish.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing concepts such as demand and lead generation, marketing automation + CRM, content marketing, social media scheduling and performance marketing a plus.
- Preferred platform proficiencies: Google Analytics (certification required, Google AdWords (certification required), Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Facebook/Instagram Business Manager, LinkedIn Business Manager, Pinterest Business, Microsoft Office Suite/GSuite.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.