Senior Digital Product Manager
The Senior Digital Product Manager will define clear and actionable problem statements, understand iterative software deliver and leverage customer insights to influence product development priorities and product roadmap feature development.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Product Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience. Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or MBA or Master’s degree, a plus.
- At least 3 year of product management experience or at least 3 year of experience in product design, agile delivery, business analysis, data science, or software engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in Agile product management, a plus.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Define clear and actionable problem statements to help teams deliver results while displaying a comprehensive understanding of iterative software delivery, capable of thin-slice MVP grooming.
- Leverage customer insights to influence priorities and roadmap feature development while advocating for and driving alignment between stakeholders in the development of acceptance criteria.
- Obsess over UX/UI patterns and seek to create world class, omni-channel experiences.
- Own prioritize the near-term product roadmap to deliver on business outcomes.
- Identify points of leverage in complex problems or systems, and utilize data effectively to define success metrics and measurable outcomes.
- Utilize balanced judgment in decisions about risks of both actions taken and not taken while innovating on ways to iterate faster in a well-managed way for the immediate team.
- Leverage technology and end-state architecture vision to partner with technology team to drive comprehensive design decisions out of white space technical problems.
- Share business strategy and roadmap with Tech partners to establish context while also leading and facilitating agile ceremonies alongside Tech Lead.
- Deliver value by creating reusable, extensible and resilient capabilities and proactively identify opportunities when key metrics on security, resilience and performance are not performing.
- Develop and communicate a 6-month vision to senior stakeholders and partner teams with accurate details and transparency on risks and impediments, and proactively build relationships with those outside of your immediate team resulting in horizontal influence.
- Contribute to team culture and recruiting by leading activities to attract and retain top talent and mentoring and developing junior product associates.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.