The Senior Editor will join the Editorial team to work on multiple pharmaceutical brands and assist with quality control of medically related content, from manuscript or layout stage to final product. The Senior Editor will work closely with Account, Copy, and Project Management teams to ensure that all projects are error-free and conform to client brand style as well as AMA and FDA guidelines.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Senior Editor Requirements:
- B.A. in English or Journalism (or other related work experience)
- 3+ years experience in pharma ad agency, med comm, or publishing house.
- Well-versed in AMA guidelines.
- Familiarity with FDA guidelines.
- Health literacy a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle deadline-driven projects.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe PDF Acrobat Pro, and internal routing systems.
- Proofreading and copyediting.
- Check for spelling, punctuation, grammar, sense/clarity, and syntax.
- Fact-check assigned projects for med/legal review.
- Editorial problem-solving of queries with team.
- Prepare docs for OPDP submissions and med/legal review.
- Prepare files for Veeva submissions; this would be an added plus.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.