Senior Email Production Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Email Production Coordinator to join the marketing team at a Fortune 100 Financial Services Corporation located in Richmond, VA. This is a fully remote contract position.
The ideal Senior Email Production Coordinator candidate will have excellent process and project management skills managing objectives for customer marketing and the email experience. The ideal candidate will work with multiple stakeholders including business and the email platform team to launch existing and new email initiatives. We are looking for someone with excellent communication and organizational skills who can manage multiple tasks independently to meet deadlines and ensure variables are communicated and reported.
Senior Email Production Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with product/campaign owners, process managers, compliance advisors, legal counsel, auditors, and other risk managers.
- Coordinate work between multiple areas and engage in multiple work streams, simultaneously; leveraging/influencing business partners to drive results.
- Translate and communicate business intent in a directive manner that the Creative team can act on, oversees the creation of any resulting requests, and ultimately ensures that said business intent is correctly applied/maintained throughout the process.
- Collaborate with analyst teams to understand total business performance and build on analysis to identify new opportunities and adjust marketing/ testing strategies.
- Synthesize research insights, marketing trends, competitive landscape, and macro external factors to identify new strategic recommendations to improve results and Brand impact.
- Influence internal decision makers with formal recommendations and informal networking through excellent communication.
Senior Email Production – Potential Platforms:
- Jarvis, Fractal, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Persado, Workfront for Project Management.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision, and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.