Senior Marketing Account Executive
The Senior Marketing Account Executive will own the client and agency relationships, working closely to develop short and long-term strategies. The ideal Senior Marketing Account Executive will have successful experience with account management B2B and B2C experience with an advertising agency.
Senior Marketing Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day client contact and account management.
- Proactive management to provide strategic client marketing plans, budget management, research, estimates, approvals, deadlines, client growth, communication strategy, and ROI.
- Collaboration with creative and media teams.
- Keep up to date on Agency and Client industries.
- Strong networking skills to represent at industry functions.
Senior Marketing Account Executive Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in business or marketing and 5+ years of successful B2B and B2C Account Executive experience with an advertising agency.
- Strong experience in strategic account marketing and planning.
- Manage the strategic goals of the clients.
- Automotive marketing experience a plus but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; the capability for analytical thinking; be a self-initiator; great presentation skills; strong personal organization; and love working with their team.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.