Senior Marketing Account Manager
We are partnering with a luxury creative agency in Washington, DC to find a Senior Marketing Account Manager to join their growing team. This individual will be dynamic and energetic candidate leading the office to draw solid client servicing and strategic thinking to help galvanize a small team to deliver and grow existing client relationships and new ones. The ideal candidate must have agency experience.
Compensation – $90k – 100k (pending experience).
Senior Marketing Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Skilled in Account Management with clients ranging in various industries, preferably retail, luxury, small business, start up, nonprofit or corporate.
- Head the development of long-term brand and product campaigns, and short-term tactical campaigns (advertising & content).
- Work collaboratively with clients and prospective clients to generate powerful integrated campaigns.
- Champion consumer insight, and relevant new technologies and communications techniques.
- Project definition and brief writing and reviews, including client briefing and requirements gathering.
- Facilitate client planning workshops, planning programs and creative workshops
- Direct and inspire a team, developing a culture authentic to company.
- Work closely with London off ice to translate global campaigns for the leading client in the US.
- Understand and define the operational requirements for delivering these strategies (commercial, talent & intelligence).
- Lead the office, set-up and implementation of agency systems and processes (financial, client and knowledge – all with support from a senior member of the team in initial months).
Senior Marketing Account Manager Qualifications:
- A passion for innovative brand thinking across different channels and content offerings.
- Believe in evidence-based decision-making using primary and secondary insights to inform the creative process.
- Experience across all significant social platforms – owned and paid.
- Proven experience of working on multi-channel projects.
- An understanding of the technology and data landscape for campaign evaluation across channels.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington, D.C.
Have you considered a contract position Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.