Senior Marketing Manager
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will set the digital direction for the company's brand and will partner with leadership teams to implement brand experiences and drive digital marketing strategies in support of business goals. The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will lead a team that is responsible for website experience, lead generation, digital advertising, data/analytics and implementation of digital experiences.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in digital marketing, has managed a team of marketers and thrives in a collaborative team environment. Local Maryland talent only as the team is onsite three times per week.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and deliver effective digital marketing recommendations using in depth knowledge of business objectives and online strategies.
- Partner with business leaders to develop and evolve ideas to bring together brand goals, customer needs, and revenue goals.
- Manage and develop a team of marketing professionals by providing deep digital expertise, defining team objectives and goals and by managing and measuring success criteria.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy and roadmap that incorporates SEO / SEM, marketing database, mobile app and display advertising campaigns
- Partner with technology partners to understand enterprise technology direction, influence enterprise decisions, and integrate enterprise technology with marketing digital properties and tools.
- Ensure web properties are developed and evolved in accordance with business and marketing objectives.
- Optimize online campaigns through testing, data analysis and data-driven decision making; constantly refining the target audience experience. Provide campaign performance reporting and analysis.
- Manage the web experience (desktop, mobile and app) of site visitors, effectively funneling and nurturing leads in both B2B and B2C channels.
- Advise marketing peers on the strategy, development, and implementation of multiple digital marketing channels to drive traffic and to deliver a compelling user experience.
- Partner with B2C and B2B marketing leaders to develop a strong social media platform and strategy to optimize online engagement, brand promotion, and customer experience.
- B.S. in Business / Marketing, Communications or related major or equivalent business experience
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience; 4+ years of management experience
- Strong relationship management, organizational, and project management skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills and a demonstrated ability to deliver results through a position of influence
- Demonstrated ability to both develop strategies and be hands on in the execution and management of solutions
- Strong understanding of technical web concepts and experience managing national websites; experience with Content Management Systems.
- Ability to drive initiatives at the pace of the organization, balancing organizational readiness with digital strategy
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communications skills.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.