Senior Motion Designer
We are working with a SaaS company offering full-service digital marketing and creative services in search for a Senior Motion Designer. This role can either be hybrid in New York City or fully remote.
The Senior Motion Designer will be responsible for setting a design tone and work closely with the graphic design and marketing department to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of clients. The ideal candidate should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Motion Designer Responsibilities:
- Lead our team of creative designers and video content producers, serving as their direct supervisor, managing their workload and professional development.
- Lead the creative strategy and direction of client campaigns, from concepting, brainstorming, presenting to clients, and translating client feedback to design team.
- Assess current and propose future creative team processes, techniques and workflows to optimize the team’s output and communication.
- Serve as the liaison between the creative team and the other internal departments (account, operations, sales, etc).
- Brand concepting , ensure the team adheres to client brand guidelines
- Remain up to date on current digital design trends and technique
Motion Designer Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience producing digital marketing assets, especially for social media in an agency setting.
- Breathtaking portfolio and content with a focus on motion.
- 4-Year College Degree, BA in Art, Graphic Design,. Communications, Photography, Video Editing or related field
- Great attitude and team spirit (willing to work hard in a startup environment).
- Full-time availability.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.