Senior Product Manager
Join the Global Ecommerce and Retail Product team of a top three, global athletic brand as a Senior Product Manager for an exciting contract assignment opportunity. This position is fully remote and open to candidates anywhere in the U.S. who can work east coast or central hours.
The Senior Product Manager will focus on delivering exceptional experiences wherever the customer interacts with the brand. The Senior Product Manager will lead a team that is focused on delivering digital experiences in the client’s “owned” retail stores that engage, service and excite by putting the consumer at the center of our decision making and leveraging the portfolio of capabilities in our technology ecosystem.
Senior Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Own a coherent portfolio of projects and is accountable for the entire lifecycle and identifying new areas of investment (new projects) for the product. Product decisions are highly complex and have long-term strategic impact on the overall product.
- Engage the consumer to identify their needs and spot opportunities to build features that increase engagement and delight to drive future loyalty with the Brand.
- Scope and prioritize features to maximize impact for our consumers and the long-term differentiation of our products.
- Understand the competitive space better than anyone else. Be an expert on your product with a point of view on how we differentiate our experience.
- Lead multidisciplinary teams (engineering, design, project management, etc.) to deliver complex features and strategic capabilities.
- Motivate, develop, and coach product team members to excel in their roles and grow in the organization.
- Optimize product features through A/B testing. Analyze product data and make iterative product changes based on consumer feedback.
- Know when to communicate what to whom. Bring teammates to the table at the right time and ensure effective flow of information across the team
- Bachelor's degree in technology, marketing, math, or related discipline. (MBA Preferred).
- Minimum 5+ years in software, technology, or consumer focused roles (Retail Experience required).
- Minimum 3+ years in product management role driving consumer outcomes.
- Proficient in scrum/agile development methodologies and tools.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.