Senior Social Account Manager Remote
We have an exciting opportunity with a full-service marketing and communications agency to be their Senior Social Media Account Manager Remote. This is a 100% remote opportunity. The ideal candidate is someone with a deep knowledge of both paid and unpaid social.
Senior Social Media Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary forward-facing social media strategist on client account(s), building relationships with assigned clients and teams.
- Guide both content and paid advertising strategies and execute social plans in collaboration with various internal teams.
- Work with and guide design team to create visual elements and offer occasional copywriting for social media ads and content, based on needs.
- Work with clients and internal teams to define success metrics, develop reporting templates, and evaluate business impact of digital strategies and projects.
- Offer frequent monitoring and analysis of results across social platforms.
- Develop and implement campaign optimizations.
- Compile weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and plans.
- Maintain ongoing education around tactics and emerging trends relevant to the market industry, as well as client industries.
- Educate internal teams and clients on trends, behaviors, and technologies.
- Seek out ways to grow existing client business and provide insights and recommendations when pitching new business.
Senior Social Media Account Manager Requirements:
- 5-7+ years social media marketing experience, ideally at an advertising/marketing agency.
- Deep understanding of advertising, website, e-comm, and business metrics.
- Deep experience with ad campaign planning, set-up, management, analysis, and reporting.
- Copywriting ability.
- Close familiarity with unpaid social media tactics and experience gaining organic traction.
- Experience in content development and community management.
- Adaptable, flexible, and a positive, solutions-oriented attitude.
- E-commerce, performance marketing experience is preferred.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – careerprofiles.com.