Senior UX Web & Mobile Product Designer
The Senior UX Web & Mobile Product Designer will work collaboratively with other Product Designers, Product Managers, Developers, Marketers and Project Managers on a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment. This role is expected to understand the motivations and behaviors of users and balance user goals and business needs to create stories, architecture, flows, and wireframes across user interfaces that help people accomplish their goals while achieving memorable and beautiful experiences.
Senior UX Web & Mobile Product Designer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the holistic UX of their team’s products and how they overlap and connect across different features and products.
- Generate and translate concepts into simple and elegant user experiences and interfaces that satisfy both business and user needs.
- Guide in the exploration of new, innovative product ideas while refining existing features.
- Create and explain complex concept models, user interface sketches, experience diagrams, and detailed schematics.
- Socialize and present design solutions and rationale to the team and key stakeholders.
- Strategically gather insights using user research methods and competitive analysis.
- 6+ years of experience in digital product design, both mobile and web-based products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, HCI, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in both app-based mobile design (iOS and Android) and web.
- Experience adhering to and developing style and identity guidelines and adapting to a variety of software tools and environments.
- Expert using Figma or similar design and prototyping tools in a shared environment.
- Understanding and awareness of design trends and familiarity with design to developer handoff.
- Experience building processes across diverse, dynamic, cross-functional teams and eager to solicit feedback from real users and teammates.
- Experience conducting user research and usability studies (both formal and guerrilla-style).
- Able to articulate the conceptual basis of a brand and how it should inform the design. Sketching/drawing skills a plus.
- Considerate of file etiquette in a shared environment.
- Some travel may be available for educational purposes.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.