Senior Video Editor
Join a world-leading financial institution as the Senior Video Editor for an immediate, on-site contract position in Washington, DC. The Senior Video Editor will join the award-winning in-house creative studio team and use state-of-the-art editing technology, expertise, and best practices for video production.
*This position is currently hybrid and would need this person local to the DC area. Applicants must meet the below requirements for consideration*
Senior Video Editor Requirements:
- Provide fast turnaround for edit projects, while maintaining accuracy and excellence in the production.
- Work in-tandem with producers to develop, produce, review, revise and deliver. Contribute to each part of the process.
- Provide constructive, professional feedback on technical issues regarding production.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize capabilities.
- Execute video production and editing consistent with brand strategy.
- Meet milestones and proactively escalate schedule delays and issues to the producer(s).
- Create and/or apply existing animation and graphics.
- Recommend and incorporate music, sound effects, and natural sound when appropriate.
- Perform color correction and color grading.
Senior Video Editor Responsibilities:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in video storytelling and story-building at every stage of the production.
- Skilled in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, and Illustrator and other applications in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications.
- Highly skilled in color grading/correction and audio production.
- Must be a true team player and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- Proficiency with DaVinci Resolve preferred.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.