SEO Marketing Manager
A growth marketing agency servicing B2B and B2C clients is searching for a Remote SEO Marketing Manager to join the Search Team for a 100% remote opportunity. The ideal SEM marketing professional an organic search powerhouse with 3+ years of dedicated SEO experience.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration. East Coast Candidates are urged to apply.
SEO Manager Job Requirements:
- 3+ Years of professional SEO focused experience.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through SEO: organic traffic, organic traffic lead gen, organic traffic-generated revenue.
- Well-versed with SEO software such as SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, SiteBulb, HubSpot, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with PPC and paid search campaigns is preferred but not required.
- At least one year in a Marketing agency environment is preferred but not required.
SEO Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Participate in the formulation of search marketing strategy at the inception of a client engagement.
- Formulate comprehensive SEO strategies, including the construction of content frameworks and content plans that will support SEO growth.
- Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of SEO: technical, content strategy, backlinking, etc.
- Experience with Google’s marketing suite of products including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Google My Business, Tag Manager, etc.
- Experience with data reporting tools.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.