Join the brand design team of a retail industry leading client in the Dallas Fort-Worth, TX area as a hybrid remote Short-Form Copywriter. Local candidates encouraged to apply as the Short-Form Copywriter will report in-office 2-3 days per week.
The Copywriter will work closely with the Sr. Copywriter, Graphic Designers and Project Manager, interpreting and advocating for a story-driven strategy. This role is also all about writing great copy – character driven, detailed-oriented with a mix of journalism and content creation. The ideal Copywriter candidate is innovative and original.
The Copywriter role will often balance many projects, contributing to multiple initiatives across the marketing mix including the website, email, app, push and social. This role will be expected to produce error-free content, operationalizing content created for future re-use, and have the skills and attention-to-detail to edit their own work.
- Write clear, concise, compelling, and persuasive product copy.
- Be an advocate for authentic customer messaging that is also coherent, e.g. good grammar, spellings and consistent with the AP Style Guide.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams to gather necessary product information.
- Partner with the marketing and products teams to produce marketing materials.
- Meet project deadlines and balance multiple projects at once.
- Degree in journalism, communications, advertising, marketing or other applicable field of study.
- 2+ years of writing experience, preferably for retail in either an in-house or an agency setting.
- A strong, diverse portfolio of work and the ability to present that work both strategically and creatively.
- Demonstrates knowledge of writing and content best practices.
- Exceptional editing and proofing skills.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.