Join the growing team of an award-winning web services digital agency, based in Baltimore, MD as their Sitecore Developer for a remote opportunity.
The Sitecore developer to work on building large websites and applications. Ideal candidates should be comfortable working through structured, modular, and well-documented development processes, but also have enough flexibility to work in a mid-size and busy company working in teams on rapid-development projects.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Sitecore Developer Requirements:
- 3-5+ years of professional experience regarding the following and should be able to demonstrate current capabilities that are comparable to existing standards:
- ASP.Net (C#).
- Visual Studio.
- Object-oriented programming concepts.
- Relational database concepts.
- HTML and CSS.
- Technical writing.
- Other Sitecore Developer skills considered a plus:
- Major 3rd party CMS (i.e., Sitecore, Umbraco, Episerver, Adobe, and Ektron).
- TDS, TFS.
- Git source control management.
- Continuous integration tools (i.e., Octopus, Team City, Hudson, Jenkins).
- Performance and functional testing tool use.
Sitecore Developer Responsibilities:
- Work on the complete project life cycle of implementing, extending, and integrating complex content management systems.
- Assisting in requirements gathering.
- Providing critical review of wireframes and functional designs.
- Developing solution architecture and database design.
- Generating requirements documentation.
- Performing problem-solving around new technologies and API integrations.
- Coding the project and managing the tasks of co-developers as well as code review of co-developers.
- Performing load, performance, and scalability testing.
- Managing bug fixing during the Q/A phases.
- Performing deployments to production environments.
- Writing documentation for and performing client training. Supporting existing websites with new development and performing maintenance tasks.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.