Sitecore Web Content Specialist
A healthcare organization is seeking a Sitecore Web Content Specialist for a contract opportunity in Washington, DC.
The ideal Sitecore Web Content Specialist will have at least one year of experience and a proven track record in website content management and digital projects.
Jr. Web Content Specialist Responsibilities:
- Update content, relink hyperlinks, fix broken links on intranet.
- Detect, track and trouble shoot any issues in the digital properties.
- Proactively recommend new web tactics and projects based on data results and industry trends.
- Get involved with all aspects of digital projects including planning, conception, communications, timeline management, tool and tagging maintenance, and working closely with IT and Communications teams on logistics, execution and metrics.
- Participate in A/B & Multivariate Testing with content to ensure the best performing content is showcase.
Jr. Web Content Specialist Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in managing enterprise wide content management system (CMS) platforms for medium scale websites, experience documenting requirements for changes and ensuring brand guidelines are maintained.
- Absolutely must have deep experience with Sitecore.
- Strong working experience with HTML.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of website best practices around user experience and content updates.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com