Social Media Content Designer
Profiles is seeking a Social Media Content Designer to join the Social Media team of industry leader in the retail marketplace. This position is a contract opportunity located in Dallas, TX..
The Social Media Content Designer will join the Social Media creative team to conceptualize and produce best-in-class creative assets for the social channels. The ideal candidate is a sharp and ambitious creative professional who brings original approaches and innovative ideas to all social channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok.
The Social Media Content Designer understands the relationship between copy and design, and the two support each other and truly tell a compelling story together.
If you have strong opinions about fonts, brand standards, and an insatiable appetite for visual storytelling utilizing the latest trends, keep on reading.
Social Media Content Designer Responsibilities:
- Can combine the power of words, design, and the overall imagery to evoke a cultural and emotional reaction.
- Understands the goal(s), audience, and message of a campaign and create compelling imagery for all types of content across all social platforms.
- Ensure all content follows brand standards, is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for user experience for all social platforms.
- Maintain a strong understanding of marketing, story-telling and advertising principles.
- Maintain awareness of the latest industry trends in social media.
- Have a competitive drive to be at the forefront within our market on a social content level.
Social Media Content Designer Requirements:
- At least 2 years of work experience creating digital, and multimedia brand experiences for Social Media channels.
- A strong portfolio that includes exceptional examples for social and digital campaigns.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite for Mac.
- Proficiency in After Effects.
- At least 2 years of work experience with social media platform features and functionality.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills Great presentation skills, both internally and client-facing that express your ideas clearly.
- Ability to adhere to and push the aesthetic style of the brand’s visual imagery.
- Has a thorough understanding of photography, typography, and the digital world.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Effective project management and organization skills The ability to manage multiple deadlines and content schedules.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.