Social Media Designer
Profiles is seeking a hybrid remote Social Media Designer to join the Social Media team of industry leader in the retail marketplace. This position is an indefinite contract opportunity courtesy of one of our prestigious clients local to the Irving, TX. The hybrid remote schedule requires two days in office.
The Social Media Designer will join the social media creative team to conceptualize and produce best-in-class creative assets for our social channels. The ideal candidate is a sharp and ambitious creative professional who brings original approaches and innovative ideas to all social channels including but not limited too; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok.
The Social Media Designer understands the relationship between copy and design, and the two support each other and truly tell a compelling story together. If you have strong opinions about fonts, brand standards, and an insatiable appetite for visual storytelling utilizing the latest trends, keep on reading!
Social Media Content Designer Responsibilities:
- Can combine the power of words, design, and the overall imagery to evoke a cultural and emotional reaction.
- Understands the goal(s), audience, and message of a campaign and create compelling imagery for all types of content across all social platforms.
- Ensure all content follows brand standards, is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for user experience for all social platforms.
- Maintain a strong understanding of marketing, storytelling and advertising principles.
- Maintain awareness of the latest industry trends in social media.
- Have a competitive drive to be at the forefront within our market on a social content level.
Social Media Content Designer Requirements:
- 2+ years of work experience creating digital, and multimedia brand experiences for Social Media channels.
- 2+ years of work experience with social media platform features and functionality.
- 2+ years of work experience in Illustration.
- A strong portfolio that includes exceptional examples for social and digital campaigns.
- Ability to adhere to and push the aesthetic style of the brand’s visual imagery.
- Effective project management and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Great presentation skills, both internally and client-facing that express your ideas clearly.
- Has a thorough understanding of photography, typography, and the digital world.
- A keen attention to detail.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.