Social Media Manager
A global CPG organization headquartered in Baltimore County, MD is hiring for a contract Social Media Manager to manage and plan content for their corporate social media challenge. This role is contract for employee coverage with the potential for a full-time job when the contract period is complete.
This role can either be hybrid in the office or 100% remote, candidates local to the Baltimore area encouraged to apply!
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Planning social media calendar for LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Brainstorming stories and topics.
- Updating social media calendar with copy, creative, status of post.
- Writing social copy.
- Posting/scheduling content via Hootsuite.
- Monthly social media pitches with leadership.
- Project management in Basecamp (working with our creative team to ensure content creation is on schedule).
- Sending social media copy and calendar to key stakeholders for edits and approval.
- Organic reporting and analytics.
- Monitoring and responding to comments/engagement (working with our Consumer Affairs team as needed).
- Collaborate with Consumer social media team on content that can be shared across our channels.
- 2-3 years of social media management experience.
- Extremely proficient in LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Self-starter wo does not need hand holding and can operate without constant direction.
- Experience with corporate social content preferred.
- Strong business writing skills and a strong sense of corporate communication.
- Corporate communications background is a plus.
- Experience pulling social media analytics and reporting.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – careerprofiles.com.