Social Media Specialist
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for the project management, coordination, and execution of all social media content across various social media programs. This role will work closely with members of the social media team to ensure content is appropriately QC’d and executed in a compliant manner.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development, production, and execution of social media content.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and team members across social media programs to ensure alignment and coordination of content.
- Responsible for executing the legal review and retention processes for social media content to ensure all posts are compliant.
- Assist with pulling metrics and reporting to help analyze the performance of social media content.
- Lead editorial calendars execution, intake processes and workflows to support always-on social media programs.
Social Media Specialist Requirements:
- 5+ years of professional work experience. 2-3 years of digital marketing, social media, and/or project management experience.
- Ability to work well within highly collaborative, multidisciplinary teams across various departments.
- Understanding of social media metrics.
- Experience working with Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. Social tools such as Khoros, Sprinklr, or HootSuite.
- Experience working in Microsoft SharePoint
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.