Social Media Specialist
Join a world-leading financial institution as the Social Media Specialist for an immediate, contract position in Washington, DC. The Social Media Specialist will be the social subject matter expert that enjoys working closely with cross-functional team to understand the organization’s objectives of strategic intent for social and content.
*This position is currently remote but would need this person on the east coast. Applicants must meet the below Requirement for consideration.*
Social Media Coordinator Requirements:
- Develop and execute social media sharing strategy to drive employee engagement and align with organization’s mission.
- Partner with internal/external communications, talent acquisition, and other departments to drive employee engagement.
- Develop creative concepts and briefs from conception to delivery.
- Identify social media strategies, analyze social programs to continually improve employee experience.
- Manage content calendar and social media handbook, guidelines etc. to ensure best practices.
Social Media Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Must have minimum two (2) years of Social Media experience (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat).
- Experience with Sprinklr.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Must understanding social media strategy, analyzing and executing campaigns.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.